Realtor headshot outside with brick wall
When local lawyer Madelyn Pittman came in for her headshot she wanted something outside and natural. The brick wall outside our building served as a great backdrop and followed many of our guidelines for great corporate photos.
Tips For Corporate Photos
- Always hire a professional photographer that is skilled in corporate photography and headshots.
- Ensure you have a good background. When in doubt, choose midtone colors such as brown, blue and green. Avoid neons, strong color casts and distracting elements. Consider branding as you select backdrops as well.
- Which brings me to my next point, consider branding in all aspects of your headshot selections from backgrounds and locations to clothing and poses.
- Avoid the selfie. Selfies are great for sending to friends and family but make no mistake, they're not for projecting the official face of your brand.
Don’t damage your professional image by trying to skate by with a selfie. A professional headshot may cost more upfront but you will be saving yourself both time and money in the long run by doing it right the first time.
Additionally when you consider the fact that you can use your headshot across your website, social media files, and marketing kits - you're actually getting a steal.
- The About Us section of your website is a great place for a team photo.
Christy Whitehead Photography is located at 514 Chaffee Point Blvd, ten minutes from Jacksonville's downtown. We shoot in studio and on location. Christy has photographed companies as small as one CEO to as large as 1,500+ employees over multiple states. Contact her for your next headshots.
Jacksonville, Florida photographer and graphic designer, Christy Whitehead Photography, 514 Chaffee Point Blvd. #9, Jacksonville, Fl 32221 - (904) 891-0359 - Christy@jaxphotographer.com - www.Jaxphotographer.com We serve North Florida, including: Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Fernandina, Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, MacClenny, Middleburg, Yulee and Callahan. For more information and to get a custom quote, please contact Christy directly.