Mommy & Daddy Photo Shoot Jacksonville Florida
Choosing what to wear can be the hardest part of a maternity session for many women. Which is why I try to supply them with so many helpful tips. From clothing guides, to when and where to schedule your session. But it can still be an overwhelming task with so many options. Here are 10 easy outfit ideas for your maternity photos. Use the ideas as is or put your own signature style on them.
10 Easy Outfit Ideas For Your Maternity Photos
- Black bra and underwear set for black background belly shots
- Solid color tube top and jeans
- Long, flowy maxi dress
- Form fitting maternity dress, think body con style
- Tule skirt and form fitting top
- Jeans, riding boots, form fitting t-shirt and cardigan
- Flowing blouse and skinny jeans
- Tunic and leggings with ankle boots
- Floor length maternity dress and caridgan
- Knee length maternity dress with a jean jacket or blazer.
When it comes time to plan your outfits, choose styles that make you feel like a polished version of yourself. We want you to feel both comfortable and confident. Also keep in mind that the goal is to show off your beautiful pregnant body, if an item of clothing hides your belly or makes it look smaller, it might not be right for your session.
Location: 514 Chaffee Point Blvd #9, Jacksonville, FL 32221 .
Jacksonville, Florida photographer. We specialize in newborns, families and corporate photography. Our North Florida service areas include: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Fernandina, Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, MacClenny, Middleburg, Maxville, Yulee and Callahan. For more information and to get a custom quote, please contact Christy directly. Christy Whitehead Photography, 514 Chaffee Point Blvd. #9, Jacksonville, Fl 32221 - (904) 891-0359