Photographer Resources

I plan to add more info here as I have time, come back soon!

I'm a new photographer, how do I become legal?

1-Locally, you need to apply for a new Business Tax Receipt and you go to 231 E Forsyth St. Suite 130 for that. You'll have to renew this every year, but they'll send you a notice to send in the money.
2- Get a Sales Tax Certificate from the Dept. of Revenue. 1-800-352-3671 or go to their website and register for the Sales & Use Tax http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/registration.html
3-Register your business's name on Sunbiz.org

Christy Whitehead Photography 904-891-0359 christy@jaxphotographer.com Jacksonville, Fl