Now that you have scheduled your maternity session, there are a few things you will want to think about the day of the session. This will help ensure that you love your photos and are happy with your experience.
Opt for natural light instead of using a flash.
- Avoid wearing large and distracting patterns. We want these photos to be timeless treasures you enjoy looking back on in years to come. We also want to keep the focus on the belly!
- Make sure your belly is moisturized. Unless you request otherwise, chances are good that your bare belly will be exposed during your maternity photos. Keep it moisturized so that your softer, pregnant glow can shine through.
- Avoid messy or complicated backgrounds or backdrops.
When in doubt, keep it simple and let your belly capture everyone's attention.
- Skip any clothing that is tight fighting before the session. It will leave marks on your skin that show in photographs.
- If you're working with the same photographer, think ahead to newborn portraits so that you can create a complimentary aesthetic for both sessions.
These simple and easy tips will help make sure you're happy with your maternity photos. If you feel good during your maternity session it will show through in your images!
Location: 514 Chaffee Point Blvd #9, Jacksonville, FL 32221.
Christy Whitehead Photography email@example.com Jacksonville, Fl