Things Your Going to Miss About Pregnancy
- Naps. Oh the naps. Isn’t it lovely having an excuse to nap on a regular basis? Newborns really don’t know how good they have it.
- Glowing skin and amazing hair. Enough said.
- An excuse to eat a little extra, you are eating for two after all!
- The happiness your belly brings others. Once you start showing you would be surprised at how often the site of your belly makes other smiles.
- Fun cravings. Isn’t it great to have an excuse to indulge in your whims?
- Hiccups and Kicks. Long after my babies were born I would occasionally feel a phantom kick and it brought back so much longing. They are like tiny little hellos from your baby to you.
- Shopping! I swear baby clothing and gadgets get cuter and cooler with each passing year.
- The belly! Sure you might curse it and your aching back. But there will be times you miss you too.
- Having an secret only you and your partner know about. Until you make the decision to tell everyone about your pregnancy, you're carrying around a secret with your significant other, all the while looking completely the same to the outside world.
- Being spoiled. Designated parking. People holding doors open for your. Back rubs and foot rubs. Middle of the night food runs. It’s nice to be spoiled once in a while!
Location: 514 Chaffee Point Blvd #9, Jacksonville, FL 32221.
Jacksonville, Florida photographer. We specialize in newborns, families and corporate photography. Our North Florida service areas include: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, Fernandina, Amelia Island, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Fleming Island, MacClenny, Middleburg, Maxville, Yulee and Callahan. For more information and to get a custom quote, please contact Christy directly. Christy Whitehead Photography, 514 Chaffee Point Blvd. #9, Jacksonville, Fl 32221 - (904) 891-0359